It's not really about 'finding' time to write, it's more like 'making' time to write. I usually do my writing in the evenings when I get home from work. Lately though, that has become more difficult. I think that I'll start using my time before work to try to get some writing done. I usually carry writing supplies with me, so I may as well put it to good use, especially since I show up at work about two hours before I really need to be there. I'm having ideas for some of my stories so that means that I really should start working on them.
Must remember to take paper and pen to work with me so I can make notes. I also have a few stories to complete soon. Taking that time before work should help me finish things.
There are also ways for me to be able to write in text documents through electronic means. That's fine with me. I can do that as well, I just have to remember which copy is the most recent one or find a way to have that centralized manuscript to access and edit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.