Two years have passed since I started working at Union Jack Fish & Chips. I am manager.
My writing hasn't fared too well in that time. I didn't get much done in the last two NaNoWriMos or the rest of the year, really.
I hope to be able to change that for this year. I've been doing what I can to get some kind of serious writing routine set up for my weekends. I like the act of typing out the story, but I also find myself doing more planning for parts which I want to make sure fit the plot.
I'm getting more productive with my writing when I make the opportunity to do so. Usually that's during the times my wife watches The Walking Dead, WWE Raw, and WWE Smackdown. That's roughly seven hours a week over the course of three days.
Some weeks, I managed to get a bit more in by making my notes I can't really count those to word count just yet as they are in a notebook and I don't cherish the thought of counting those words just yet as they aren't actually part of the first rough draft. Maybe once I'm done the story I'll do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.