Sunday, January 6, 2019

A new year has come and gone.

It's been a while since my last post. Quite a while.

I'd agree that it's been a bit too long between posts.

Life has a way of side-tracking people and I guess that's what may have happened here. I had to focus on work and such responsibilities which being an adult requires.

I still get the occasional moment to write, though it's not as frequent as I would like it to occur.

I am planning more and more stories though. I think I now have 24 or so ideas which are in various stages of being worked on. Some of these may see the light of day, some of them might not. One or two of them are what I call 'junkers'. Stories which I'm working on just to try to keep my flow going. Just being written so I can keep in the habit of writing frequently.

I haven't done much with my most complete novel in a while. I probably should take it to an editor soon if I want to get it published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.